Monday, March 31, 2014

Some Favorite Mexico Pictures: Part 1

Every man and every living creature has
a sacred right to the gladness of springtime.
~ Leo Tolstoy

March may be the beginning of spring - but in Mexico, it's summer-time hot, hot, hot!  Here is Garou trying to cool off on the concrete porch:  


There were lots of baby animals around - this kid was the runt of a litter of three, and his mother rejected him - so that meant regular bottle feedings.  Neri (the little, three-year-old girl in the picture with me) named him "Cute."  


By the way, this is my first visit where Neri would come close to me, talk to me, etc.  She has always been too shy in the past...  

This calf's mother was weak and not able to fully satisfy his hunger with her milk - so out comes another bottle of milk!  :)


Did you recognize Ana in the picture above?  

And yes, that was quite a sunburn on my face, chest and shoulders.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment