Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Unauthorized Shopping Part I

The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one.
~ Erma Bombeck

I have been trying to curb my amazon.com shopping habit recently, but I needed a printer cable and Amazon was selling the cable as an "add-on item" - which meant that I just had to buy something else...  ;)

I picked up two Japanese pattern books - the first is Girls Style Book by Yoshiko Tuskiori and H. H.  Here are some of the patterns:



I love this pintucked blouse!  



There are 24 patterns altogether.  


I think the dresses are particularly sweet.  


The only patterns that didn't seem very well done were the shorts patterns - in all of the pictures where the shorts were being worn by models, they were bunched up awkwardly...  


I'm glad I got this one - there are several patterns that I can imagine making for my friends' daughters.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment