Friday, September 20, 2013

Saying Good-Bye to an Amazing Red Head

"All the action adventure girls have red hair," he said. 
"Whenever it is an independent girl, not a sidekick person, 
when she has her own mind or does as good as the guys, 
she has red hair."  
~ Marion Roach


The world of bloggers...

The world of sewists...

The whole world...

My world...  

We have all lost a very special woman.  

GwenSews of All My Seams was called home to her Lord on September 14th, 2013.  

I can't believe I'll never get to see her beautiful creations on her blog again, nor get to read any more of her warm and encouraging comments...  

And I can't even begin to imagine the grief that her family must be experiencing.  If you haven't already, stop by her blog and leave a message for her daughter, telling her how much Gwen has meant to all of us.  I know it will mean a lot to her...  

No comments:

Post a Comment