Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Peek Inside: Lunch Bags!

Practice safe lunch - use a condiment.
~ Anonymous

Would you like to see inside another of the sewing books that I recently purchased with my birthday gift card?  

Inspired by my recent foray into lunch bag making, I picked up this book with 25 patterns:  


The patterns included a handful of insulated lunch bags, in different styles - like the one on the cover (above) and the "executive bag" shown below:  


There were also several bags inspired by the brown paper bag lunch sack - like this one:  


and these cuties:   


I had not expected patterns for sandwich wraps: 


or snack pouches like this one:  



Here's a different one - for  your bicycle:



This bag would hold lunch plus...  



And there were a couple of drawstring patterns:  



What do you think?  Which sack would you like to carry your lunch in?  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment