Monday, November 18, 2013

Color Selections - Part 2

Color is my daylong obsession, joy, and torment.  
~ Claude Monet

I have another set of color selections to show you today:  


Row #1: Dark purple, pink and turquoise
Row #2: Light grey, lilac and purple
Row #3: Black, rust and dark green

Each one of these sets will turn into one, three-striped rag rug - the order displayed above will be the order of the stripes (although only the middle color is really relevant, as there is no defined start point...)

Across all the combinations (not just these three), there are some that I love, some that I like and some that just don't appeal to me.  The cool thing is that, for each combination, there is someone who really, really likes it!  

It's going to be fun to see how the rugs turn out!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment