Monday, February 17, 2014

The Circus Came to Town!

Life is a free circus.
All you have to do is pay attention.  
~ Bill Copeland

With all due respect to Mr. Copeland, we enjoyed the official circus (Cirque Italia) that came to Lakeland over the weekend.  It was hard to get good pictures because of the lighting, but here are a few that came out:  





I'm off today for President's Day and HOPING to get in some time either on my sewing or my weaving...  Fingers crossed!  

I hope you had a good sewing weekend and Happy President's Day!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you got to sew! I didn't, although I had an enjoyable day with my oldest granddaughter. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tee! Oh, granddaughter-time sounds like fun - I don't have any grandchildren, but I do have some kids that I spend time with and I always cherish those days... :)
      No sewing, but I am definitely on the mend! Hopefully next weekend...
      Take care, Gwen

      Delete