Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Gratuitous Kitten (Tummy) Photos

You can only hold your stomach in for so many years.
~ Burt Reynolds

Finally, after almost FOUR months, TWO surgeries and the removal of a large lump of wooly nylon thread from his intestines, our sweet baby Popeye is truly on the mend - scarfing down tuna fish (not that we are spoiling him or anything) and running around playing with the other cats.  Thank goodness!  

Look at that little pink shaved belly:  



"You talkin' to me?"  

4 comments:

  1. He is so gorgeous - good to see his has recovered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh BeaJay, thank you! The best way to my heart is to compliment one of my "babies"! ;)

      Delete
  2. Looks like he's asking 'what's all the fuss?'

    So glad he's feeling better :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Claire - I think you might be right! How did you learn to read "cat" so well? The only thing I'm sure of is that, when he jumps on my head at 4 am, he wants me to get up! ;)

      Delete