Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Comes Early!

So how was Christmas for you guys?
Did you all get lots of nice black t-shirts?
~ Gerard Way

Well, no black t-shirts for me yet, but I did get my ergonomic weaving bench!  This was one of those gifts from my husband where I decided that I wanted it and found someone to build it and made all the arrangements and put the 50% deposit check in the mail...  And in exchange for letting me spend the money, he gets credit for giving me the best Christmas gift in the world!  ;)



You can adjust the height and the distance between the bench and the foot rest to suit your body.  


Notice that the front edge is slightly curved, because you need to lean forward when you are weaving.  


Here you can see the cats, checking it out - this gives you a sense of scale.  


It's not as big or heavy as I had expected.  I can carry it myself (it splits into 2 pieces) and it fits in the back seat of my car.  :)

I can't wait to start weaving on it - but first, I need to get a cushion covered and added - more on that soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment