Thursday, January 30, 2014

Why 2014 is Going to Get Better (part 2)

This is my depressed stance.  When you're depressed, it makes a lot of difference how you stand.  The worst thing you can do is straighten up and hold you head high because then you'll start to feel better.  If you are going to get any joy out of being depressed, you've got to stand like this.  
~ Charles M. Schultz

So, 2014 isn't off to the greatest start...  It's still January, and I have already lost my grandmother and my gallbladder.  (For the record, I miss my grandmother more.)  
But I'm hopeful that things are going to get better.  (After all, the bar has been set pretty low and I'm out of grandparents and getting low on unnecessary internal organs...)  So, for the rest of this week I'm going to post 3 big things that I'm looking forward to in 2014.  
------------------------------------

The second thing that I'm really looking forward to this year is our vacation.  We always have a special trip each year, but this year is promising to be even more special than usual...  In May, we are going to...  




Machu Picchu!  

Can you believe it?  

I barely can...  We've talked about this trip for years and last year my husband said that we should do it this year, "...while we still can."  

I was like, "Yay!!  Wait - what?!?!  'while we still can' - what's THAT supposed to mean?  I don't know about you, but I'm certainly not getting any older with each passing year..."  

Well, whomever is right, the end result is that we have planned an amazing trip to Machu Picchu...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment