Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Why 2014 is Going to Get Better (part 1)

When things go wrong, you'll find they usually 
go on getting worse for some time; 
but when things once start going right 
they often go on getting better and better.  
~ C. S. Lewis

So, 2014 isn't off to the greatest start...  It's still January, and I have already lost my grandmother and my gallbladder.  (For the record, I miss my grandmother more.)  

But I'm hopeful that things are going to get better.  (After all, the bar has been set pretty low and I'm out of grandparents and getting low on unnecessary internal organs...)  

So, for the rest of this week I'm going to post 3 big things that I'm looking forward to in 2014.  The first is a trip to Mexico, to visit Ana.  The trip isn't until March, but I've already got my big suitcase packed full of gifts for the kids!  

Here are some pictures from previous trips:  






No comments:

Post a Comment