Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Future Model?

As a little girl, I was always shy, but in front of the camera I wasn't.  
~ Bar Refaeli

One of my favorite parts of the trip (besides seeing Ana again!) was meeting and playing with her nieces and nephews.  Most of them warmed up to me pretty quickly, but this young lady was a hard sell.  While she never really liked me, she did enjoy posing for pictures.


After I took each one, she would come running over to see it, before posing for another one.


 Here she is with her great-grandfather:


Some of the flowers for our trip to the cemetery:


Moving outdoors:


A box of baby chicks:


And a final pose with an apple:


As soon as I took the picture, she put the apple down - apparently she didn't want to eat it, she just wanted a prop!  Now that's a model!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to see Ana again, and your model is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elaina! It was pretty wonderful... :)

      Delete