Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pattern Planning

Children have never been very good at listening to their elders,
but they have never failed to imitate them.
~ James Baldwin

I'm getting the majority of my information on backstrap weaving from a blog entitled (brace yourself) "Backstrap Weaving" and written by Laverne Waddington, an Australian living in South America.  

While I was hoping to find a supplementary weft pattern heavily featuring kittens, rainbows and hearts for the front of my loom bag, I will probably start with Laverne's supplementary weft patterns.

Here are two that I am seriously considering:  



Remember that my color scheme is a royal blue background and a bright yellow pattern.  

I've been working on getting my warp ready - I'll try to have some pictures for you later this week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment