Monday, September 15, 2014

Classy and Fabulous!

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
~ Coco Chanel

I have a wonderful friend who personifies this Coco Chanel quote. In addition to all her other awesome qualities, she has a special knack for style and design.  It shows in everything she does - but particularly in her clothes and her home.  She knows how to make a wardrobe or a room have a distinctive style and look "put together."  

She spread a little bit of her magic into my sewing room this year, as a gift for my birthday.  

Look at what she created for me:  





She picked out two beautiful vintage patterns on Etsy and framed them - making the perfect pair of wall hangings for my sewing room!  

In retrospect, it's such a simple idea.  But it never would have occurred to me in a million years.  And they are just beautiful!  

What a fabulous way to decorate your sewing room - or as a gift for a friend who sews!  

Thank you, to my friend W., for bringing a little bit of her classy style into my sewing room!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment