Monday, December 9, 2013

Lots of Work & A Small Celebration

With mirth and laughter
let old wrinkles come.  
~ William Shakespeare

Sorry I haven't been posting - last week was insane - I was working a convention all day long every day and then trying to finish up a work project in the evenings...  :(

The work project extended into my weekend and ate up the majority of my non-chore related time.  :(

We did squeeze in one fun event.  On Saturday evening we took our friends to a fondue restaurant to celebrate the mom's birthday.  



They had never tried fondue before, and, as you can see from the state of the cheese pot below...  


...it was a big hit!  :)

Posting might continue to be sporadic this week - although I'll try to get up at least one gratuitous kitten photo - but I am alive and (weakly) kicking...  ;)

I hope you all had wonderful sewing weekends and are ready for the start of a new week!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment