Thursday, November 21, 2013

Color Selections - Part 3

My two favorite colors of the rainbow are gold and leprechaun.  
~ Jarod Kintz

The last batch of color selections that I'm going to show you:  


Row #1 - ivory, apricot and light green
Row #2 - blue, grey and yellow
Row #3 - red, light yellow and dark brown

Now you've seen them all but two - one set I accidentally wove into a rug before I took a picture and the other isn't complete yet.  One person had her heart set on a particular color combination and only got two of the colors she wanted on color market day - so she is ordering the third color herself and it hasn't come in yet.  

Aren't all the combinations interesting?  I think they really show how diverse tastes can be...   

The color sets are different, but each person had the same look of satisfaction on her (or his) face when contemplating her (or his) set of colors.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment